We can update your website, add and remove information, plus improve the functions of your site.
Let’s face it. Having a website is all good and well to showcase your business, but maintaining it is time consuming and costly. We offer the best service at the lowest possible cost.
Every day new possibilities to improve your website and threats to the security of your website happen. Keeping your website up to date with the latest technology is essential to keep it functional and user friendly.
Regular website updates are a necessity! If you haven’t updated your website in a while the chances are that you may be driving mobile users and potential customers away.
We understand the needs of a website
We run our own website EyeSPy.biz as a business directory, and understand the needs to keep a professional business showcase informative and user friendly.
We replace frustration with transparency
Keeping up to date with the latest functional terms in the technology industry is time consuming and frustrating.
We will save you time and money by updating your website plus keep you on as an administrator so that you can see exactly what we have performed on your site, should you wish to make any changes yourself in the future.
We explain exactly what we do to increase the performance of your site, and why we do it in laymen’s terms.
We follow the following process to update your website:
- Check existing theme template for updates and possible improvements
- Check if you have relevant, updated plugins to increase functuality
- Add spam-blocking and anti-virus programs if necessary
- Check pages for SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) including English grammar
- Ensure your contact page, maps and other pages are functional
- Check if all links to and from your website is working correctly
- Ensure you have sitemaps for both the reader and search engine robots
- Resize and tag pictures
- Ensure your site is user friendly on all devices, especially mobiles!
- Ensure your site is verified with three popular search engines
- Add and update your business on Google maps if necessary
- Ensure your site has an excellent back-up system in place
- Insert links between the pages where necessary
First time update fee
Our standard fee to update your site for the first time is R1000 (one thousand rand) and covers up to 10 web pages, and 20 pictures. Custom packages are available depending on the volume of work required.Update now
On-going maintenance for your website
Our on-going maintenance service is optional once we have updated your website. In this, we will check and update all links and plugins every week, and report our work back to you at an additional fee of R100 per week.